The polls are open on Election Day, from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Any voters waiting in line at 7:00 p.m. will have the opportunity to cast a ballot.
At your designated polling location, you will be asked to provide a valid photo ID with signature. Any one of the following photo IDs will be accepted:
- Florida driver’s license or ID card
- United States passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to s. 790.06
- Government employee identification card.
If your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature.
If the above search tool doesn't work, select your county below to find your polling place.